Inspired Musicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Review and Tips

Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl Review and Tips Empty Super Smash Bros Brawl Review and Tips

Post  DogmaticRock Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 pm

The third and worst installment of the Super Smash Bros series (youll see why in a second) came out for the Wii platform in 2008, developed by Sosa. I have had this game for, well since it came out and coming from an experienced Nintendo player (playing since 1996) this game sucks ASS! And it is fixed.

It received praise for its multiplayer feature from many other reviews and I must admit it is ok there (including Nintendo Wi-Fi feature) but other than that it immediately goes south. I experimented with a brawl where all the characters had curry and flowers on, the animation is a bit off. The characters move differently or may stop in midair. Something I found inconvienient was how if you wanted to make a adjustment in the "Special Brawl" section, you had to reselect the characters. It would be nice if they stay selected like they do when you adjust the regular rules.

With the solo mode, it was pretty much same-old, same-old like in the last two. The differences:

Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary
Stadium Mode: Boss Battle (seen in the multi-man melee menu)

Those are pretty much the only differences other than different target smash courses.

While some of the short videos were entertaining in The Subspace Emissary, I miss the Corneia and Underground Maze stages seen in Melee. The skyworld and ruined zoo stages didnt do much for me. I dont see the reason you need to defeat Meta Redley twice.

More on the way soon.

DogmaticRock
Admin

https://inspiredmusicians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down