Inspired Musicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you still buy CDs?

2 posters

Go down

Do you still buy CDs? Empty Do you still buy CDs?

Post  DogmaticRock Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

Or do you do (sigh) downloads? I like to buy my CDs whole so I have a wide selection of songs to listen to. Besides I much prefer buying CDs over those downloading sites. How about you?

DogmaticRock
Admin

https://inspiredmusicians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Do you still buy CDs? Empty Re: Do you still buy CDs?

Post  nrtidus Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 pm

I prefer a bit of both. I mean, I like to buy CD's and then transfer the songs onto my phone so that I can listen to my songs when I'm making my way to Uni.
One of the things I like the most about buying CD's, it that they just feel so awesome when you hold them! I mean, you can't hold an MP3 but when you hold a CD, it just feels like heaven! It feels like it is yours to keep forever.
One thing I do hate about downloads is illegal downloads! I mean, what the hell is up with that! What kind of a fan are you if you're just illegally downloading songs (or even whole albums) of the bands which you "love"? I mean, depriving the bands off their major source of income is NOT what a true fan does! A true fan actually spends his hard earned money and BUYS the whole album!!!

nrtidus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum