Inspired Musicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music: Is it still worth it?

Go down

Music: Is it still worth it? Empty Music: Is it still worth it?

Post  DogmaticRock Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 am

Over the last decade we have seen a major change in the music we listen to. People nowadays seem to be fascinated with Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, and Lil' Wayne. The problem is I believe music has truly lost its flavor over the past decade. In the 90s we had some greaf bands emerge: Pearl Jam, Marilyn Manson, Green Day, its like that 90s magic is dried up.

Your thoughts and reflections on this matter?

DogmaticRock
Admin

https://inspiredmusicians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Music: Is it still worth it? Empty I guess so

Post  nrtidus Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah! I think music is still worth it! I mean, true our lives are being ruined by creatures such as Lady Gaga and Lil Wayne, but you also have to remember that there are MANY decent musician out there who have still yet to be discovered. New bands are emerging everyday. Granted that they do not get as big or as famous as bands of the old, but they try and follow the same footsteps as them.
And putting rock music aside, the fact that millions of people cue up to buy tickets just so they can watch their favourite artists perform live, shows that music, no matter what genre, is still worth it because it gives people a chance to forget all the worries they have in life and just kick back and goof around whilst listening to what they enjoy the most...no matter how crap it may sound xD

nrtidus

Back to top Go down

Music: Is it still worth it? Empty Re: Music: Is it still worth it?

Post  DogmaticRock Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

nrtidus wrote:Yeah! I think music is still worth it! I mean, true our lives are being ruined by creatures such as Lady Gaga and Lil Wayne, but you also have to remember that there are MANY decent musician out there who have still yet to be discovered. New bands are emerging everyday. Granted that they do not get as big or as famous as bands of the old, but they try and follow the same footsteps as them.
And putting rock music aside, the fact that millions of people cue up to buy tickets just so they can watch their favourite artists perform live, shows that music, no matter what genre, is still worth it because it gives people a chance to forget all the worries they have in life and just kick back and goof around whilst listening to what they enjoy the most...no matter how crap it may sound xD
But as long as I dont see Green Day topping Adele, its still a mess. Sad

DogmaticRock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nightmar Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Fuck no. All good music died with Van Halen back in the 80's. Get your facts straight.

nightmar

Back to top Go down

Post  DogmaticRock Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

nightmar wrote:Fuck no. All good music died with Van Halen back in the 80's. Get your facts straight.
Van Halens one of the "golden emblems" of music as I call it along with Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Meat Loaf, and Slayer.

DogmaticRock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum